Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
We support the return policy in most cases, unfortunately sometimes it depends on our suppliers and dealers who do not support to return your items.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case the supplier do not support return items then we cannot do anything in this regard.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- in the same condition that you received it,
- unworn or unused,
- with tags,
- and in its original packaging.
- you’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like:
- perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants),
- custom products (such as special orders or personalized items),
- and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
- We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. This point will need a proof such as video or screenshot etc.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.